protect.Epi elbow support
- Massage effect
- Breathable fabric
- Aids swelling reduction
The protect.epi elbow support assists your elbow with viscoelastic pads. It offers a massage effect from the comfortable but compressive fabric, promoting a rapid reduction of haematoma and oedema (swelling).
The integrated silicone pads are designed to help to reduce pain and swelling. It includes a breathable, elastic, and light material, and anatomically shaped knit. The support offers increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area. The protect.Epi support aims to improve stability and proprioception by supporting your muscles.
protect.Epi can be worn when soft tissue compression with profile pads is required at the elbow. This is the case for golfer's elbow (epicondylopathia humeri radialis) or tennis elbow (epicondylopathia humeri ulnaris). In addition, protect.Epi can provide support in case of osteoarthritis or arthritis of the elbow joint.
- Breathable, elastic, and light material, and anatomically shaped knit.
- Anatomically shaped silicone pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation
protect.Epi is an elbow compressive support with pads.
Elastane, Polyamide, Polyester
- Tennis elbow, golfers elbow
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis
- Dislocation of the elbow
- Joint effusion and swelling due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries to the skin
- Sensitivity or perfusion disorders in the arms
- Lymph drainage disorders