protect.Leva strap ankle support
- Added stability
- Adjustable strap
- Anatomically shaped
protect.Leva strap is a support for compression of the soft tissue in the ankle joint with elastic strap. It includes a breathable, elastic and light material, and anatomically-shaped knit. The anatomically-shaped silicon pads enable an effective pressure relief and stabilisation. The support has an increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area.
protect.Leva strap is suitable for all indications in which soft tissue compression with local/local additional pad(s) at the ankle joint is necessary and at least one direction of movement is restricted by additional functional elements, such as:
- Joint sprain with overstretch of the capsule
- Chronic ligamentous instability with recurrent supination traumas (twisting of the foot)
- In the second phase of treatment for lateral ligament injuries
- Nonsurgical treatment of injuries of the syndesmosis not requiring surgery
Protect.Leva strap can dissipate swelling (oedema, haematoma) via integrated silicon pad (massage effect) and compressive knit fabric. It enables a stabilisation of joint via the interplay of the compressive knit fabric, silicone pads and supplementary strap system. The support has also positive influence on coordination and proprioception is elicited by the compressive knit fabric and silicone pads. There is also a limitation of supination movements via a strap system which can be set to suit the individual.The compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception. The improvement in proprioception supports the body's own guidance and stabilizes the joint.
- Breathable, elastic and light material, and anatomically-shaped knit.
- Anatomically-shaped silicone pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation
- Added stability thanks to wide strap
protect.Leva strap is a support for compression of the soft tissue in the ankle joint with additional functional elements..
Elastane, Polyamide, Polyester
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
All indications in which soft tissue compression with local additional pad(s) at the ankle joint is necessary and at least one direction of movement is restricted by additional functional elements, such as:
- joint sprain with overstretch of the capsule
- chronic ligamentous instability with recurrent supination traumas (twisting of the foot)
- in the second phase of treatment for lateral ligament injuries nonsurgical treatment of injuries
- of the syndesmosis not requiring surgery
None known at present.