protect.Leva ankle support
- Massage effect
- Seamless fabric
- Integrated pressure pads
protect.Leva is a support for compression of the soft tissue in the ankle joint. It includes a breathable, elastic, and light material, and anatomically shaped knit. The integrated silicone pad offers an effective pressure relief. The support offers increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area. The support aims to improve stability and proprioception by supporting your muscles.
protect.Leva is suitable for all indications in which soft tissue compression with local and/or local additional pad(s) at the ankle joint is necessary and at least one direction of movement is restricted by additional functional elements, such as:
- Joint sprain with overstretch of the capsule
- Chronic ligamentous instability with recurrent supination traumas (twisting of the ankle/foot)
- In the second phase of treatment for lateral ligament injuries
- Nonsurgical treatment of injuries of the syndesmosis not requiring surgery
Protect.Leva can dissipate swelling (oedema, haematoma) by using the integrated silicone pad as a massage effect and the compressive knitted fabric.
- Breathable, elastic, and light material, and anatomically shaped knit.
- Anatomically shaped silicone pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation.
protect.Leva strap is a support for compression of the soft tissue in the ankle joint with additional functional elements.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Football player’s ankle, sprains
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, post-operative and post traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries to the skin
- Sensitivity or perfusion disorders in the legs or feet
- Lymph drainage disorders