protect.Genu knee support
- Includes patella ring
- Highly elastic
- Breathable fabric
The protect.Genu knee support assists your knee with a silicone patella ring and improves proprioception. The compression fabric offers a massage effect which helps to encourage a rapid reduction of haematoma and oedema (swelling).
The protect.Genu is suitable for all indications, for which soft tissue compression with local compression pad(s) in the area of the patella is necessary. Such as:
- slight instability of the knee joint
- osteoarthritis of the knee
- patellofemoral pain syndrome
The integrated silicone pads are designed to help to reduce pain and swelling. It includes a breathable, elastic, and light material, and anatomically shaped knit. The support offers increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area. The protect.Genu support aims to improve stability and proprioception by supporting your muscles.
- Visco-elastic ring fits around patella
- Highly elastic and breathable knitted fabric
- Massage effect achieved by the compressive fabric
- Seamless, tailored knee support improves proprioception and therefore improves muscular support (stabilisation of the knee)
protect.Genui is an knee compressive support for soft tissue compression.
Polyester, Elastane, Polyamide
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Patella chondropathy
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Meniscus injuries
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Diseases or injuries to the skin
- Sensitivity or perfusion disorders in the legs or feet
- Lymph drainage disorders