mediven active compression socks
- Imperceptible toe seam
- Fine-ribbed design
- Comfort sole
For the active man: mediven active® is a robust round-knit medical compression sock that withstands high stresses, but is nevertheless soft. Thanks to the fine-ribbed design, it looks like a completely regular man's sock. It is used for treating veins.
Due to the material thickness, the product characteristics and fit, mediven active is particularly suitable for regular to high BMI weight with light to high tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) as well as for those with soft connective tissue.*
*Please note that this recommendation does not replace a clinician's or doctor's diagnosis.
- chronic venous disease stages I and II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- postoperative reperfusion oedema
- post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- oedema due to immobility
- superficial venous thrombosis
- condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
- thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
mediven active® fits perfectly in the shoe: the special knitting technique ensures an imperceptible, barely visible seam. It also has a comfort sole with heel reinforcement. The sock fits like a second skin and is very hard-wearing. mediven active® is suitable for shoe sizes 4 to 13.5.
- Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
- Cares for and protects the skin thanks to the lanolin*
- Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
- Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
- New shaping comfort
Round-knitted medical stockings are used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Available in seven sizes and numerous versions to cater for the specific needs of a wide range of patients.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
- Chronic venous disease: C0s - C4 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Congestion complaints and oedema in pregnancy
- postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational oedema, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea, dizziness in pregnancy
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart diseases (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis