M.3s OA knee brace
- Light weight frame
- Hinge construction
M.3s OA is a varus/valgus brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point-principle
- Varus and valgus relief can be adjusted easily and individually by relief mechanism close to the hinge joint
- The relief of the knee joint provides that pain is reduced and offers support when the patient is mobile or active
- Flat and lightweight frame design (aluminium).
- Anatomically pre-moulded, twist-resistant frame geometry.
- Padding with slip resistant material
- Numbered straps provide easy and secure usage
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
M.3s OA is a knee brace for load relief and guidance.
Aluminium, Polyester, PU foam, Velours
All indications that require load relief of a compartment via the 3-point pressure relief principle, additional physiological guidance and, where required, limitation of the range of motion of the knee joint, such as:
- For treating unilateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Following cartilage surgery or cartilage regeneration
- Following surgical intervention on the meniscus
Bilateral osteoarthritis of the knee