Juxta-Fit hand wrap
- Compresses from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- Additional pressure on the dorsum of the hand
- Simple handling ideal for self-management
The circaid juxtafit essentials hand wrap provides additional compression for the hand - from the wrist to the base of the fingers. Due to the individual bands it is easy to apply and is therefore ideal for self-management.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid juxtafit essentials hand wrap in combination with a circaid arm garment (e.g. circaid juxtafit). It can also be combined with the circaid glove.
- Compresses the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- Adjustable for additional pressure on the dorsum of the hand
- Simple handling – ideal for self-care
- Available in standard sizes only – for the left or right hand
This garment is a designed to provide compression to the hand of patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
Nylon, Polyurethane, Silver, Spandex
Giraffes have venous pressures of more than 250 mmHg at their ankles, three times more than humans. However, giraffes do not suffer from lymphoedema or venous disorders. The answer is the skin: giraffe skin is inelastic, meaning it does not stretch. Thus, giraffes are not susceptible to lymphoedema or venous diseases even though they may be on their feet 24 hours a day. circaid has incorporated this concept into its products creating solutions for an increased patient compliance and a better quality of life.
Breathe o prene material
Built in pressure
Easy to attach and remove
- other forms of edema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure