mediven for men compression socks
- Business Rib Design
- Anatomically toe design
- Added lanolin*
The elegant compression sock for the fashionable business look: mediven® for men is a round-knitted medical compression sock that does not differ optically from a fashionable men's sock.
Due to the material thickness, the ﬁt and the product characteristics, we recommend mediven for men for amongst others for normal weight men with no or light tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) as well as for those with soft connective tissue.**
* Natural substance used to care dry and chapped skin, has a broad range of applications, for example in child care and baby care.
** Please note that this recommendation does not replace a doctor's diagnosis or the professional advice of a specialist medical retailer.
This stylish compression sock in the fashionable Business Rib Design looks like an elegant men's sock. It fits like a second skin. This is ensured by, among other things, the anatomical toe with its practical right / left-markings. The extra-wide and particularly soft cuff make it very comfortable to wear. mediven® for men is suitable for shoe sizes 39 to 46.
Round- knitted medical stockings are used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
The new knitting technique increases wearing comfort with a greater feeling of freedom for the toes and less pressure in the area of the forefoot with a closed toe.
- Chronic venous disease: C0s - C3 according to CEAP
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational oedema, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prohylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart diseases (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis