medi thumb support
- Skin-friendly material
- Mouldable aluminium splint
- For the left and right hand
The medi thumb support is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the thumb area and only on intact skin.
- Made of skin friendly and durable cotton lycra material
- Mouldable and removeable aluminium thumb splint
medi Thumb support is a thumb brace for immobilising the saddle joint and/or metacarpophalangeal joint.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
All indications in which an immobilization of the basal- and saddle thumb joint is necessary, such as:
- Ligament injuries (ski thumb)
- Irritations of the thumb joint
- Instable capsule/ligament system which requires cast immobilisation