DUOMED soft below knee compression stockings - daily wear for gentle care. Graduated compression elastic hosiery in compliance with British Standard (BS 6612:1985).
- Open or closed toe - CCL 1 & 2 (open toe only for class 3)
- Colour: Sand or Black (black available in class 1 & 2 only)
- UNIQUE FEATURE: British Standard elastic hosiery
- BS CCL 1: 14 - 17 mmHg
- BS CCL 2: 18 - 24 mmHg
- BS CCL 3: 25 - 35 mmHg
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your mediven compression garment.
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- After sclerotherapy/surgery
- Thrombosis (deep venous thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome) with tendency for slight oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with tendency for moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for moderate oedema
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
Great value for money.
Will recommend and also buy again!
Similiar medi products
from £ 15.75
- Silicone topband
- Latex free
- British Standard compression
from £ 50.00
- Soft cuff
- Available in 17 colours
- Available in 2 colours
- Roll-on bottle for ease of use
- Washes off with water
- For all compression garments