medi Walker boot kidz ankle brace
- Slip-resistant sole
- High level of stability
- Especially for children
medi Walker boot Kidz is a lower-leg foot orthosis for immobilisation in a specified position. The orthosis fixes the ankle joint at 90°. The flat, rounded and slip-resistant sole can support a normal gait. The four straps of the medi Walker boot Kidz provide a high level of stability. Especially designed to meet the needs of children, the lower leg foot brace convinces with its perfect fit.
medi Walker boot Kidz is used for indications, in which an early functional mobilisation and limitation of movement in the joints of the lower leg and foot is necessary, such as:
- Postoperative and nonsurgical (conservative) treatment following fractures of the calf bone (fibular fractures)
- After dislocation fractures of the tibiotalar joint
- Conservative treatment for injuries of the forefoot, midfoot and of the tarsal bones
- Following surgery for ligament, soft-tissue and tendon injuries
- Follow-up treatment of fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- For early functional therapy after tears of the Achilles tendon (nonsurgical / postoperative)
Intended purpose:medi Walker boot Kidz is a lower-leg footbrace for mobilisation with an adjustable range of motion.
Aluminium, Cotton, PU foam
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
All indications requiring an early functional mobilisation with ROM limitation in joints of the lower leg - foot - area such as:_x000D_
- Following fractures of the fibula (postoperative and non-surgical treatment) _x000D_
- Following dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint _x000D_
- Following injuries of the fore foot, middle foot or tarsus (non-surgical treatment) _x000D_
- Following an operation for injuries to ligaments, soft tissues and tendons _x000D_
- Follow-up treatment of fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus _x000D_
- For early functional therapy after rupture of the Achilles tendon (non-surgical/ postoperative)