protect.4 evo knee brace
- Excellent grip
- Simple and correct fastening
The protect.4 evo is a functional knee orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Collateral stabilisation of the knee joint by rigid frame
- The hinge design enables the wedges to be changed from outside
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Flat and lightweight frame design provides that the brace is as comfortable to wear as possible under clothing.
- Removable pads
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- Anatomically pre-moulded frame
- Numbered straps for easy and secure usage
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Intended purpose:protect.4 evo is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
Avional, Polyester, PU foam, Velours
All indications that require physiological stabilisation and reinforcement of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint in at least two planes, such as:
- Following rupture of the cruciate ligament (conservative/post-operative)
- Following rupture of the collateral ligament (conservative/post-operative)
- For knee instability
- Following surgery on the meniscus
- Dollowing cartilage surgery