lipomed bra chest support
- Available in black or white
- Four sizes
- Adjustable shoulder straps
lipomed® bra is a compression bra for use after plastic aesthetic surgery. It supports the tissues after breast surgery, for example, breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lifting. Slipping of the implants can be reliably prevented with the lipomed® belt. The indications:
- postoperative compression therapy after breast augmentation
- postoperative compression therapy after breast reduction and lifting
- compression therapy after breast reconstruction
The cups form themselves when worn (cup B + C) and do not need any additional underwires. They reliably prevent the formation of furrows in the region of the lower breast fold. Lateral pressure reinforcement zones offer additional hold at the side of the breast region and support shaping of the breast. lipomed® bra has very good wearing properties: the particularly wide design of the straps ensures a high level of wearing comfort, while the hypoallergenic and latex-free material with high breathability provides outstanding microclimatic conditions on the skin.
The combination of hook and eye closures and zip at the front guarantees circular compression and simplifies donning. Thanks to the hook and eye tape in the strap, the compression pressure can be varied quickly and easily.
Incidentally: all the fastenings are fashioned in such a way that they do not show through the clothing.
Note: a longer wearing period should only take place under medical supervision.
Intended purpose:Compression garment for immediate postoperative use following plastic aesthetic procedures.
Cotton, Elastane, Polyamide
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
• Postoperative compression therapyafter breast augmentation• Postoperative compression therapyafter breast reduction and breast lifting• Compression therapy after reconstruction surgery• Support of lax connective tissue