The lipomed bra is a multi-functional bra that satisfies the specific requirements of efficient compression and support to facilitate healing and repair of the tissues of the skin and infra-mammary structures. It's fabric is hypo-allergenic and latex free and is made from a soft and breathable fabric which increases comfort and compliance.
The lipomed bra offers adjustments at the shoulder and has reinforcement at the sides to prevent it from rolling up or down. Optional straps are available which fix at the back and can be used for additional targeted compression at any angle. Lymph pads can also be inserted in the lipomed bra cup under the breast to break down fibrosis.
Polyamide, Elastane, Cotton
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Postoperative compression therapy after breast augmentation
- Postoperative compression therapy after breast reduction and breast lifting
- Compression therapy after reconstruction surgery
- Support of lax connective tissue
- Arterial circulation disorders
- Breathing disorders
- Incompatibility of the material
Please consult your doctor immediately if you notice swelling or sensory disturbances while wearing the compression garment. You should only wear the garment for a long period under medical supervision.
Similar medi products
- For chronic and acute wounds
- Safe and simple to use
- Cleans and improves skin conditions
- Refreshing cooling spray
- Can spray directly on to stockings
- Soothes the outer layer of skin
- Accelerates regeneration
- Cools and freshens through the day
- Reduces sensitivity
- Improves skin nourishment