protect.St knee brace
- Flexion and extension wedges
- Easy fitting
- Skin-friendly material
protect.St is a short knee soft brace with extension / flexion limit. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Short soft brace with posibility of extension and flexion limitation
- The compressive spacer-knit can improve proprioception. Improved proprioception supports the body’s own guidance and stabilizes the knee joint.
- Compressive and breathable spacer knit fabric
- Pleasant to wear, high level of breathability due to mesh material at the hollow of the knee
- Easy to handle thanks to wrap design
- Polycentric hinge
- Easy change of wedges, to be executed simply from the outside just using one screw
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
protect.St II is a knee support brace with limitation of extension / flexion.
Aluminium, Elastane, Polyamide, Polyester, Polyurethane
All indications that require reinforcement of the physiological stabilisation of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint, such as:
- Following injury to the collateral ligament
- For knee instability
- Following meniscal injury
- For knee osteoarthritis
None known at present