mediven esprit armsleeve without hand
- Low wall stability
- High transverse stretch
- Soft, sheer knitted fabric
Fashionable and effective against oedema at the same timemediven® espritsleeves convince users with their low wall stability, high transverse stretch and their soft and sheer knitted fabric. With its flexible and compressive material composition, the product is used primarily for the treatment of diseases of the lymphatic system. mediven® esprit can be used for lipoedema and lymphoedema up to stage II. The sleeve is suitable for normal to firm connective tissue, if possible without skin folds or sudden changes in calibre.
mediven® esprit compression sleeves for the arm are adapted individually to the patients' needs. Thanks to made to measure production and the supple material mix, they are particularly comfortable to wear. The Clima Fresh and Clima Comfort* technologies ensure particular comfort in wear because the modern fibres are breathable and transport moisture.
Besides the easy handling and the comfort in wear, the fashionable aspect of mediven® mondi esprit is written with a capital F. The sleeve is available in 11 colours – for a wide variety in the treatment of oedema. There are also three unique design elements as well as sparkling crystals to enhance the forearm or upper arm of the sleeve. This transforms the compression garment into a fashion accessory in day-to-day life.
Which product suits the patient best? The healthcare algorithm makes the choice easier.
- UV protection factor 40
- Many combination options with special extras
- Numerous variants for double and multipart garments
- Fashionable variety: 6 standard colours, 5 trend colours and 3 unique Design-Elements
Flat-knit medical compression sleeve or glove, used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
*Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your compression garment
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Available in seven sizes and numerous versions to cater for the specific needs of a wide range of patients.
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1 and 2
- Lipoedema stages 1 and 2
- Post-operative oedema
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Scar treatment
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot). When non-elastic materials are implemented, the patient can still try out compression stocking if they have ankle arterial pressure between 50 and 60 mmHg and they are under close clinical supervision.
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic thrombophlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. in diabetes mellitus
- Primary chronic polyarthritis