mediven cosy thigh length compression stockings
- Moderate wall stability
- High longitudinal stretch
- Flexible, soft knitted fabric
With moderate wall stability, high longitudinal stretch and the soft and flexible knitted fabric, mediven® cosy thigh length compression stockings are ideal for active, athletic patients with lipoedema. mediven® cosy convinces users with its high comfort in wear, easy donning and generous freedom of movement.
Besides the moderate wall stability, the soft material of the compression stocking also has high longitudinal stretch and moulds itself to the leg like a second skin. Thanks to the material composition, the sole and the ankle of the mediven® cosy are particularly hard-wearing and are characterised by their long useful life. At the same time, the special anatomical shape of the foot of the product helps prevent the stocking from slipping down or wrinkling._
There is a fitting mediven® cosy model for every occasion: a wide selection of colours as well as single and two-tone patterns (design and fashion elements) offer stylish variety. mediven® cosy can be customised even more by enhancing it with sparkling crystals. This makes the compression stocking the perfect companion in day-to-day life and when playing sports or travelling. Thanks to the Clima Comfort* and the Clima Fresh technologies, the mediven® cosy is comfortable to wear. The modern fibres are breathable and draw moisture away from the skin.
- High longitudinal elongation for easy donning
- Flexible, supple fabric for high comfort
- Special anatomical foot shape for the perfect fit without wrinkling
- New durable sole and heel for long durability and high comfort
- Elastic panty top seams for a better fit and more freedom of movement
- Elastic gusset for more comfort and improved climate exchange
- UV protection factor 80
- Various combination options with special extras such as gluteal shaper, hallux/varus ease zone, flexure functional zones
- Numerous variants such as leg sections for double and multipart garments
- Odour binding effect due to Clima Fresh
- Highly active breathing material thanks to Clima Comfort
Flat-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the lymphatic system.
Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your compression garment
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1 and 2
- Lipoedema stages 1, 2 and 3
- Mixed lip-lymphoedema and phlebo-lymphoedema
- Post-operative oedema
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Scar treatment
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot). When non-elastic materials are implemented, the patient can still try out compression stocking if they have ankle arterial pressure between 50 and 60 mmHg and they are under close clinical supervision.
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic thrombophlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. in diabetes mellitus
- Primary chronic polyarthritis