medi hospital butler donning aid
- Adjustable width
- Time-saving and economical
- Simple handling
The medi Hospital Butler is a donning aid that simplifies the donning of clinical compression stockings for both patients and nursing staff.
In hospital and in homecare, it enables patients to comfortably and easily don thrombosis prophylaxis stockings and anti-embolism stockings as well as enabling an economical and time-saving donning by nursing staff.
The stocking is prestretched in the width-adjustable medi Hospital Butler and pushed up over the ankle or up to the calf. The knitted fabric is then smoothed out evenly by hand before the topband is finally positioned.
Donning aids for medical/clinical compression socks and stockings.
- Indications for donning and doffing aids include
- Loss of power due to age
- Morbid obesity
- Extensive spinal/hip/knee stiffness
- Degenerative condition of the hands/related to the hands
- Sequellae from injuries/amputations
No contraindications are known.