medi arm fix shoulder support
- Easy to put on and take off
- Early functional movements due to intelligent construction
The medi arm fix is a shoulder immobilisation support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Positioning of the shoulder- and elbow joint in internal rotation to secure against unwanted joint movement.
- Can be taken off and put on independently.
- Pre-shaped upper arm loop enables the wearer to put it on one-handed.
- The upper and lower arm pockets are easy to open, thus facilitating early functional movement.
- High quality fastening mechanisms
The medi Arm fix is a shoulder joint support for immobilising the shoulder in a defined position.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
For all indications which require immobilisation of the shoulder joint with internal rotation support, such as:
- For conservative treatment for anterior dislocated shoulder / chronic anterior subluxation
- Following rotator cuff repair
- Separated shoulder (conservative, post-operative)
- Scapular fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- Proximal humeral head fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- All indications that require abduction and/or external rotation.
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation