medi 4C flex back brace
- Available in 4 sizes
- Easy to use
- Stable framework construction
medi 4C flex is a hyperextension brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lumbar spine / thoracic spine and only on unbroken skin.
The medi 4C flex is a brace for relieving load on the lumbar spine/thoracic spine (sagittal and frontal limitation of range of motion).
- Stable vertebral body compression fractures of the middle and lower lumbar and thoracic spine
- Temporary postoperative immobilisation
- Conservative therapy for inoperable tumours and metastases of the spine, or as a post-operative aid should they be operable
- Axial stabilisation for osteoporotic sintering of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Unstable fractures of the lumbar/ thoracic vertebrae with or without neurologic deficite