Lumbamed® disc back brace
The Lumbamed disc back brace is a lumbar support system with an adjustable stabilisation system. It relieves pressure on the affective spinal segments and reduces lumbar lordosis with a bridging effect. The Lumbamed disc also supports the abdominal area muscles whilst reducing pelvic anterior rotation.
The modular design of the Lumbamed disc back brace ensures the stability of the support can be adapted / reduced to suit the progressive course of recovery. The activation of the trunk muscles prevents loss of muscle mass.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastan, ABS plastic
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Degenerative changes of the facet joints
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joints
- Low back pain with sciatica (degenerative origin)
- Spondylosis without vertebral glide
- Minor spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis
- Intervertebral disc protrusion or disc prolapse
No side-effect is known which influences the whole body. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, this may lead to local pressure effects or the constriction of blood vessels or nerves in individual cases. You should
thus consult your doctor in the following circumstances and before applying the support:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
Any combination with other products must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
While I'm waiting to start physio, decided to I buy this product to help support my lower back whilst sitting at my desk at work and to help reduce my prescription pain medication. I'm glad to say it's helped amazingly with both!! It completely takes the pressure of my discs all day so I can sit with no pain and I have now been able to reduce the pain medication too!! It's also helped to correct my posture and reduce the lordosis I have .
I highly recommend this product and wouldn't be without it now. Worth every penny!!
Also Thank you medi uk for providing great customer service .
Similar medi products
- Anatomically knitted
- With vent openings
- Assists your back muscles
- Wide fixing area
- Vertical stabilisation rods
- Adjustable compression levels
- Integral stabilising rods
- Supports your back muscles