Jalosome® Hydrating Cream 100ml bottle
- Restores skin hydration
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Supports healing of damaged skin
Jalosome® Hydrating Cream is designed to be used after completing a course of radiotherapy treatment. The cream supports skin healing after radiotherapy, helping to reduce burning sensation and reddening of skin, or purple tones in darker skin. Its formulation helps to restore the skin’s normal hydration levels and creates the ideal environment for healing to take place.
The hydrating cream contains natural ingredients that help to:
- Restore skin hydration
- Reduce skin inflammation
- Support healing of damaged skin
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract – for soothing and moisturising effect
- Extra virgin olive oil – provides deep skin hydration
- Wheat germ oil – for nourishment of skin
- Sweet almond oil – emollient to help soften skin
- D-Panthenol – supports regeneration and soothing
How to use Jalosome® Hydrating Cream:
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Use sufficient quantity and apply to affected areas
- Gently massage and spread product evenly until completely absorbed
- Apply as needed
Biocompatibility tested in accordance with ISO 10993.
Indicated for restoring and maintaining fragile skin exposed to treatments (radiotherapy, chemical peels), and contributes to skin healing.
are no known product-specific contraindications. If an allergy to the components is known, avoid
using the product.
Write Your Own Review