Genumedi® knee support
The Genumedi knee support assists your knee and comes with a removable patella silicone ring. The massage effect achieved by the compressive fabric and silicone insert improves the blood circulation and leads to rapid reduction of haematomas and oedemas. Furthermore the seamless, tailored knee support improves proprioception and therefore improves muscular support (stabilisation of the knee).
- Silicone ring enclosing the patella
- Non-slip system with textured silicone running medially and laterally
- Elastic, breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort fabric.
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone takes pressure off the back of the knee and prevents constriction
- Maximum pressure relief for the patella provided by wide silicone ring
- Extra wide thigh option with topband (from size IV, silver and sand) available from stock
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic postoperative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Patellar chondropathy
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Damage to the meniscus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
No general side effects are known. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. If you have any of the following complaints please conult your doctor before using the brace:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
Similar medi products
- For balanced knee joints
- Everyday stability
- Invisible under clothes
- Very elastic and breathable
- Massage effect