All you experience is reliability. Compression has never proven so trustworthy.
mediven plus has established itself as a reliable choice for numerous indications over a period of more than 40 years, and it just got better. With its additional plus points and reliability for him and her it will ensure that you continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
mediven plus is suitable for a wide range of activities so you can have your unique ‘plus
moments’; put your trust in the best mediven plus of all times!
- For him and for her
- Very hard-wearing and opaque look
- Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh
- Optimum fit due to the new Plus heel, optimised toe, ribbed sole reinforcement and 5 cm broad cuff
- Particularly recommended for sensitive and large thighs
- Maxi panty top as standard variant
- Very good skin tolerability, even for sensitive skin predisposed to allergies (dermatologically tested**)
* cf. Ben Ammar, F. (Dermscan): Klinische Untersuchung der Hautverträglichkeit eines Medizinprodukts – Anwendungen unter dermatologischer Kontrolle, Tunis, 2012 / 2013. [Clinical study to assess the skin tolerability of a medical device, use under dermatological monitoring, Tunis, 2012 / 2013].
How does it work?/Mode of action
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Below-knee stocking
- Maternity pantyhose
- Men's leotard
- Thigh-length stocking
25% elastane, 75% polyamide
31% elastane, 69% polyamide
37% elastane, 63% polyamide
Below-knee stocking standard (AD)
Below-knee stocking short (AD)
Tight-length stocking standard (AG)
Tight-length stocking short (AG)
Tight-length stocking standard (AG) with waist attachment
Tight-length stocking short (AG) with waist attachment
Pantyhose standard (AT)
Pantyhose short (AT)
Pantyhose short (AT) with maxi panty top
Pantyhose standard (AT) with maxi panty top
Maternity pantyhose standard (AT/U)
Maternity pantyhose short (AT/U)
Men's leotard standard (AT/H) with open fly
Men's leotard short (AT/H) with open fly
Made to measure
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I to III according to Widmer or C0s – C5 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Congestion problems and oedema during pregnancy
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Deep leg vein thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
* Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.