The clever donning aid for compression stockings for taller people
The medi Export Butler with long handles makes donning compression garments much easier, particularly for taller people: both of the handles on the medi Export Butler are extra long, so that taller users can also hold onto them securely without the need to bend down too much. The extra-long donning aid for compression stockings is also suitable for people, whose mobility is restricted. It can be used irrespective of which compression class, length or special features the compression garment may have.
The compression stocking is simply pulled over the frame of the donning aid which helps to pre-stretched it. This allows the user to slip their foot easily into the stocking. The compression stocking can then be pulled over the instep, heel and calf almost without any effort - without damaging the stocking fabric.
- For mobile and immobile patients
- For all stocking lengths and models
- Also ideal as an aid for nursing staff
- Stable, robust and extremely easy to use
- For maximum safety when putting on stockings
Donning aids for medical/clinical compression socks and stockings.
- Loss of power due to age
- Morbid obesity
- Extensive spinal/hip/knee stiffness
- Degenerative condition of the hands/related to the hands
- Sequellae from injuries/amputations
No contraindications are known.