mediven® for men compression socks in fashionable business look
The elegant compression sock for the fashionable business look: mediven® for men is a round-knitted medical compression sock that does not differ optically from a fashionable men's sock.
Due to the material thickness, the ﬁt and the product characteristics, we recommend mediven for men for amongst others for normal weight men with no or light tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) as well as for those with soft connective tissue.**
* Natural substance used to care dry and chapped skin, has a broad range of applications, for example in child care and baby care.
** Please note that this recommendation does not replace a doctor's diagnosis or the professional advice of a specialist medical retailer.
- chronic venous disease stages I and II according to Widmer or C0s – C3 according to CEAP
- postoperative reperfusion oedema
- post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- oedema due to immobility
- superficial venous thrombosis
- thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
This stylish compression sock in the fashionable Business Rib Design looks like an elegant men's sock. It fits like a second skin. This is ensured by, among other things, the anatomical toe with its practical right / left-markings. The extra-wide and particularly soft cuff make it very comfortable to wear. mediven® for men is suitable for shoe sizes 39 to 46.
- Anatomic toe design with handy integrated right/left markings for a perfect fit and comfort in wear
- Fashionable business-style ribbed design
- Added lanolin** to care for and protect your skin
- Clima Fresh for long-lasting freshness for legs and feet
- Extra-wide and unusually soft comfort cuff at the top
- Suitable for shoe sizes from 39 to 46
** natural substance to care for rough, dry skin
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Chronic venous disease: C0s - C3 according to CEAP
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational oedema, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prohylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs