Flat knit compression stocking with moderate wall stability
With moderate wall stability, high longitudinal stretch and the soft and flexible knitted fabric, mediven® cosy compression garments are ideal for active, athletic patients with lipoedema. mediven® cosy convinces users with its high comfort in wear, easy donning and generous freedom of movement. Besides the moderate wall stability, the soft material of the compression stocking also has high longitudinal stretch and moulds itself to the leg like a second skin. Thanks to the material composition, the sole and the ankle of the mediven® cosy are particularly hard-wearing and are characterised by their long useful life. At the same time, the special anatomical shape of the foot of the product helps prevent the stocking from slipping down or wrinkling.
There is a fitting mediven® cosy model for every occasion: a wide selection of colours as well as single and two-tone patterns (design and fashion elements) offer stylish variety. mediven® cosy can be customised even more by enhancing it with sparkling crystals. This makes the compression stocking the perfect companion in day-to-day life and when playing sports or travelling. Thanks to the Clima Comfort* and the Clima Fresh technologies, the mediven® cosy is comfortable to wear. The modern fibres are breathable and draw moisture away from the skin.
Which product suits the patient best? The healthcare algorithm makes the choice easier.
*Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- High longitudinal elongation for easy donning
- Flexible, supple fabric for high comfort
- Special anatomical foot shape for the perfect fit without wrinkling
- New durable sole and heel for long durability and high comfort
- Elastic panty top seams for a better fit and more freedom of movement
- Elastic gusset for more comfort and improved climate exchange
- UV protection factor 80
- Various combination options with special extras such as gluteal shaper, hallux/varus ease zone, flexure functional zones
- Numerous variants such as leg sections for double and multipart garments
- Odour binding effect due to Clima Fresh
- Highly active breathing material thanks to Clima Comfort
How does it work?/Mode of action
Flat-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the lymphatic system.
15% elastane, 85% polyamide
20% elastane, 80% polyamide
28% elastane, 72% polyamide
Below-knee stocking short (AD), 34 – 38 cm
Thigh-length stocking (AF)
Upper thigh-length stocking (AG)
Men's leotard (AT/H)
Maternity pantyhose (AT/U)
Cycling shorts (ET, ET/H,FT,FT/H)
Capri shorts (B1T,B1T/H,CT,CT/H)
One-legged pantyhose (ATE,ATE/H)
Plain-coloured (without pattern)
Standard and trend colours
Plain-coloured, patterned (design element)
Patterns: Ribs, Stars and Pyramids in all standard and trend colours
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1, 2 Lipoedema stages 1, 2 and 3
- Scar treatment
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema
- Mixed forms such as phlebolymphoedema, lipolymphoedema
mediven® instructions for use
How to use our mediven products. Date of issue: from April 2018.
mv mondi and mv cosy made-to-measure referral form Electronic
mv mondi and cosy made-to-measure made easy referral / order form - to complete electronically
Simply beautiful with mediven®
mediven® cosy – patient story Ramona Wanderer
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00