protect.Walker boot is lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
- Available in 5 sizes, adjustable circumference
- Hook and loop system facilitates wound inspection and personal hygiene
- Fixed Walker has choice of standard or short length
protect.Walker boot is a lower-leg foot brace for immobilisation in a specified position.
Polyester, Nylon, PU-Foam, Fibreglass, Polyamide, Aluminium
All indications requiring a immobilisation in a pre-set position of the lower leg - foot - area such as:
- Following injuries of the achilles tendon (postoperative / non-surgical)
- For stable foot and joint fractures, fracture postoperative care (nonsurgical)
- Following luxation of the upper ankle joint
- Following ligament-, soft tissue-, or tendon injuiries (postoperative / non-surgical)s
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula.
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00