A fast, simple and accurate method of measuring the Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABPI)
MESI ABPI MD TS is an automated ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI) system. With its 3CUFF technology, it allows simultaneous meaurement of brachial and ankle pressure. It also incorporates the PADsense algorithm for the detection of severe PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease).
- Guided measurement procedure on the device touch screen
- SmartArm detection to determine the higher blood pressure of the two
- Automated cuff simultaneous measurement
- Multiple cuff sizes and ability to mix-and-match different size cuffs during one measurement
- Discovers blocked arteries in 1 minute
- Pulse waveforms and oscillation graphs
- Advanced review and alert with PADsense
- Portable, compact and minimal training required. Re-chargeable battery.
- Accurate and objective diagnosis
- Simultaneous measurement of left and right ankle brachial pressure index
- Advanced error detection system to prevent false results even in case of critical ischemia or medial calcinosis
- Recording of pulse wave forms as an advantage in ABPI interpretation
- Compliant with standards:
- EN 60601-1:2006+A1: 2021 Electromagnetic compatibility requirement and tests
- EN 60601-1-2:30: 2019 Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of automated non-invasive sphygmomanometers
- Measurement types: Ankle-brachial index using the oscillometric method
- Systolic blood pressure using the oscillometric method
- Diastolic blood pressure using the oscillometric method
- Heart rate using the oscillometric method
- Oscillometric method is one of plethysmographic techniques. Cuff inflation and deflation: Automatic inflation using an air pump and deflation using an electromagnetic valve
MESI ABPI MD TS is an automated wireless ankle-brachial index measuring device for screening patients for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD/LEAD).