A fast, simple and accurate method of measuring the Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABPI) in less than 1 minute
MESI ABPI MD provides a simple solution for accurate, rapid assessment of the ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI) with no need for resting prior to the assessment. Three cuffs are used simultaneously to provide a read out within 1 minute of application. Improve patient safety whilst saving time and money with this unique, portable, lightweight battery powered device.
Not only does the MESI ABPI MD take accurate ABPI, it also provides in one simple reading the blood pressure and heart rate of the patient. Colour coded cuffs simplify the use of the device. The different colours indicate where to place each cuff. The red cuff should be positioned on the upper arm, green on the right ankle and yellow on the left ankle. Each cuff is clearly labelled and includes a diagram to ensure correct placement, so minimal training is needed as comprehensive guidelines are provided.
Battery power for portability and use just about anywhere. The MESI ABPI MD is battery powered by a 2,300 m.Ah rechargeable lithium polymer battery. 50 readings can be taken from a single charge of this reliable, light weight and efficient device.
- Portable, compact and minimal training required. Re-chargeable battery.
- Accurate and objective diagnosis
- Simultaneous measurement of left and right ankle brachial pressure index
- Advanced error detection system to prevent false results even in case of critical ischemia or medial calcinosis
- 2 in 1: ABPI and blood pressure recording at the same time
- Recording of pulse wave forms as an advantage in ABPI interpretation
- Compliant with standards:
- EN 60601-1:2007 general requirements for basic safety and essential performance
- EN 60601-1-2:2008 Electromagnetic compatibility requirements and tests
- EN 80601-2-30:2010 Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of automated non-invasive sphygmomanometers
- Measurement types: Ankle-brachial index using the oscillometric method
- Systolic blood pressure using the oscillometric method
- Diastolic blood pressure using the oscillometric method
- Heart rate using the oscillometric method
- Oscillometric method is one of plethysmographic techniques. Cuff inflation and deflation: Automatic inflation using an air pump and deflation using an electromagnetic valve
MESI ABPI MD is an automated wireless ankle-brachial index measuring device for screening patients for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD/LEAD).