- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
21% elastane, 79% polyamide
26% elastane, 74% polyamide
Wash stockings separately or together with similar coloured fabrics. Do not use bleaching agents or softeners – please use detergents for woollens. Rinse stockings several times afterwards!
After washing please hang your stocking up to dry or spin dry immediately – using the delicate wash setting. Do not leave lying moist on or in a towel. Do not leave to dry on heaters or in direct sunlight.
medi stockings are not to be cleaned chemically, either with spot removers or using benzene.
- Reduced cycle
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry at low setting
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Varicosis in pregnancy with tendency for severe oedema
- Inflammatory venous disease (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for moderate to severe oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with tendency for moderate to severe oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency stage I – III with tendency for moderate to severe oedema / CEAP-classification C2 to C5
- Deep venous thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome where there is a tendency for slight to severe oedema
- Lipoedema, stage 1
- Lymphoedema, stage 1
Medical compression garments
The new mediven trend colours
mediven trend colours
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00