All you see is beauty. Effective compression has never looked so good.
The secret is the elastic knitting yarn. It ensures a lower sense of pressure whilst the stocking hugs your legs like a second skin. This ensures that mediven elegance is very pleasant to wear and that you feel less pressure at the back of the knee. With triple the benefit: You look good, you enjoy outstanding wearing comfort and you do not compromise the medical effect. Wear the best mediven elegance of all times and enjoy the feeling of attractiveness and fashionable elegance.
For him and for her
Very hard-wearing and opaque look
Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh
Optimum fit due to the new Plus heel, optimised toe, ribbed sole reinforcement and 5 cm broad cuff
Particularly recommended for sensitive and large thighs
Maxi panty top as standard variant
Very good skin tolerability, even for sensitive skin predisposed to allergies (dermatologically tested**)
* cf. Ben Ammar, F. (Dermscan): Klinische Untersuchung der Hautverträglichkeit eines Medizinprodukts – Anwendungen unter dermatologischer Kontrolle, Tunis, 2012 / 2013. [Clinical study to assess the skin tolerability of a medical device, use under dermatological monitoring, Tunis, 2012 / 2013].
- Below-knee stocking
- Maternity pantyhose
- Thigh-length stocking
34% elastane, 66% polyamide
39% elastane, 61% polyamide
Wash stockings separately or together with similar coloured fabrics. Do not use bleaching agents or softeners – please use detergents for woollens. Rinse stockings several times afterwards!
After washing please hang your stocking up to dry or spin dry immediately – using the delicate wash setting. Do not leave lying moist on or in a towel. Do not leave to dry on heaters or in direct sunlight.
medi stockings are not to be cleaned chemically, either with spot removers or using benzene.
- Reduced cycle
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry at low setting
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Inflammatory venous disease (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) without significant tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency stage I with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema / CEAP-classification C1 to C3
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy / surgery