mediven elegance®Elegant compression stockings
- Transparent fine stocking style
- Soft Elastic toe area guarantees more freedom for the toes
- Smaller heel for wrinkle-free fit
mediven elegance®: Effective compression has never looked so good.
All you see is beauty: mediven elegance® is a round-knit medical compression stocking in transparent fine stocking fabric. It is used for compression – in the treatment of symptoms and disorders of the venous system of the leg, among other things.
The choice of the optimum compression stocking depends on the indication and the patient's individual needs:
Due to the material thickness, the fabric characteristics and fit, mediven elegance® is particularly suitable for adults of a healthy BMI weight, who do not show any tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) and have firm connective tissue.*
* Please note that this recommendation does not replace a doctor's or clinician's diagnosis.
The conditions (indications):
- chronic venous disease stage I according to Widmer or C0s – C2 according to CEAP
- initial phase following varicose therapy
- superficial venous thrombosis
- thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
The Soft Elastic toe area guarantees more freedom for the toes and increased comfort, while the smaller heel ensures a wrinkle-free fit. Thanks to the wide and soft cuff of the knee-length style, the stockings do not cut into the skin. Attractive topband options are available for the thigh-length stockings.
mediven elegance® underlines feminine beauty. It pampers the legs with its compressive effect, moulding itself to the leg like a second skin. It can be combined with every outfit and accentuates the feminine figure perfectly.
- For him and for her
- Very hard-wearing and opaque look
- Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh
- Optimum fit due to the new Plus heel, optimised toe, ribbed sole reinforcement and 5 cm broad cuff
- Particularly recommended for sensitive and large thighs
- Maxi panty top as standard variant
- Very good skin tolerability, even for sensitive skin predisposed to allergies (dermatologically tested**)
* cf. Ben Ammar, F. (Dermscan): Klinische Untersuchung der Hautverträglichkeit eines Medizinprodukts – Anwendungen unter dermatologischer Kontrolle, Tunis, 2012 / 2013. [Clinical study to assess the skin tolerability of a medical device, use under dermatological monitoring, Tunis, 2012 / 2013].
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Chronic venous disease: C0s - C2 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea, dizziness in pregnancy