mediven active® – The hard wearing compression sock.
For the active man: mediven active® is a robust round-knit medical compression sock that withstands high stresses, but is nevertheless soft. Thanks to the fine-ribbed design, it looks like a completely regular man's sock. It is used for treating veins.
Due to the material thickness, the product characteristics and fit, mediven active is particularly suitable for regular to high BMI weight with light to high tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) as well as for those with soft connective tissue.*
*Please note that this recommendation does not replace a clinician's or doctor's diagnosis.
- chronic venous disease stages I and II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- postoperative reperfusion oedema
- post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- oedema due to immobility
- superficial venous thrombosis
- condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
- thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
mediven active® fits perfectly in the shoe: the special knitting technique ensures an imperceptible, barely visible seam. It also has a comfort sole with heel reinforcement. The sock fits like a second skin and is very hard-wearing. mediven active® is suitable for shoe sizes 4 to 13.5.
- Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
- Cares for and protects the skin thanks to the lanolin*
- Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
- Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
- New shaping comfort
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I and II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
*Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
Medical compression garments
A hard-wearing sock for the active man
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00