The hard wearing compression sock for men
mediven active is made using a special knitting technique. Therefore the sock has a seam at the toes that you can‘t feel. In addition, a super soft comfort sole and a strong heel are other convincing features – and every sock fits like a second skin. The fact that mediven active is unrecognisable as a compression sock, thanks to the special fine ribbed design, makes it even more desirable.
- Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
- Cares for and protects the skin thanks to the lanolin*
- Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
- Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
- New shaping comfort
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I and II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
*Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
Medical compression garments
A hard-wearing sock for the active man
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00