Wrist support with finger splint
medi Wrist support is an orthosis for the wrist. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
- Extra wide supporting strap for the wrist
- Mouldable aluminium splint
- Made of skin-friendly, robust cotton lycra material
medi Wrist support is a wrist brace for immobilizing the wrist in at least two directions of mobilisation.
All indications in which an immobilization of the wrist in at least two directions of movement with free finger mobility is necessary, such as:
- Immobilisation after distorsions
- Tendonitis and / or tenosynovitis
- After distal radius fracture (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postoperative after triangular fibrocartilage complex repair
- Guyon‘s canal syndrome
Unstable fractures of the hand