Knee immobilisation brace
With its three-part design and the flexible hook and loop fasteners, medi Classic Kidz can be adjusted individually to the child's leg circumference. The open wrap design allows easy and effortless donning and doffing of the knee brace without having to bend the affected leg. Furthermore, medi Classic Kidz has removable and adjustable stabilisation splints.
The knee brace is used for indications requiring immobilisation of the knee joint in an extended position, such as:
- Following ligament injuries (post-traumatic / postoperative)
- Following meniscus injuries (post-traumatic / postoperative)
- Following tendon injuries (post-traumatic / postoperative)
- Following patella dislocations
- Following fractures around the knee.
The knee brace has been developed especially to meet children’s needs. It allows immobilisation in an extended position, i.e. at a bending angle of 0°. This immobilisation of the knee joint can lead to a reduction in pain.
medi Classic Kidz is made from a comfortable, skin-friendly and washable material. Besides its functionality, the brace also convinces users with its modern and child-friendly design in denim design.
- Immobilisation of the knee joint
medi Classic Kidz is a knee brace for immobilising the knee in a straight position.
Aluminum, Cotton, Polyurethane, Polyester
For all indications which require immobilisation of the knee joint in an extended position, such as:
- Following ligament injury (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following meniscal injury (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following tendon injury (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following patellar dislocation
- Following fractures in proximity to the knee joint
None known at present.
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00