medi Big Butler donning aid for larger leg circumferences
The medi Big Butler simplifies donning of compression stockings. It is designed especially for patients who require stocking sizes IV-VII. With its extra-wide opening, the medi Big Butler also offers comfortable room for legs with a larger circumference.
The handles on each side of the medi Big Butler ensure a firm hold when donning. This way, the user keeps their balance when they pull the stocking evenly over their legs. Users, with restricted mobility also benefit from the medi Big Butler. The donning aid is suitable for medical and clinical compression stockings and tights. It also protects the knitted fabric of the stocking.
- For mobile and immobile patients
- For all stocking lengths and models
- Also ideal as an aid for nursing staff
- Stable, robust and extremely easy to use
- For maximum safety when putting on stockings
Donning aids for medical/clinical compression socks and stockings.
- Loss of power due to age
- Morbid obesity
- Extensive spinal/hip/knee stiffness
- Degenerative condition of the hands/related to the hands
- Sequellae from injuries/amputations
No contraindications are known.