Lumbamed® basicBack support for stabilisation of the lumbar spine
- Stabilisation by four dorsal spring ribs
- Hand loops on both sides enable energy-saving application
- Folding edges of the fastening offer high wearing comfort
Lumbamed® basic - back support with integrated spring ribs
Lumbamed® basic is a lumbar support that can relieve pain in the lumbar spine (lumbar region) through stabilisation. The integrated inner hand loop on the left side and the outer loop on the right make it easier to put the support on. The skin-friendly towelling material on the inner surface of the fastener makes it very comfortable to wear. In addition, special knit and fastener shapes in the groin area of the hip ensure a non-slip, correct fit of the Lumbamed® basic.
The indications for the support includes all those, in which a stabilisation of the lumbar spine is necessary, such as:
- Back pain in the lumbar spine (lower back pain)
- Weak back muscles (muscular insufficiency)
- Painful conditions at the junction between the lumbar spine and the sacrum (at the lumbosacral junction)
One of the many product benefits of Lumbamed® basic is the easy opening of the support with just one finger.
The Comfort Zone has an anatomical cut-away zone in the sensitive groin area, which ensures that it is very comfortable to wear. The folding edges of the fastening also contribute to the wearing comfort when moving around or sitting. The soft inner surfaces of the fastener and the combination of high-tech fibres and natural eucalyptus fibres are particularly kind to the skin.
Clima Comfort function as an additional advantage: modern fibre technologies transport moisture rapidly away from the surface of the skin and lend the support high breathability.
*Scientifically tested by the French Textile and Apparel Institute (IFTH). The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an excellent total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- Stabilisation of the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition by means of 4 integrated dorsal spring ribs
- Reduction of lordosis of the lumbar spine by means of proprioceptive compression in the abdominal area
Lumbamed basic is a brace for stabilizing the lumbar spine.