Support for compression of soft tissue at the ankle
Levamed E+motion is an ankle support that can be used for many different kinds of injuries. These include mild sprains and instabilities of the ankle as well as swellings or irritations.
The Levamed E+motion has compressive fabric as well as a thin silicone quartz pad with 3D profile. Working together, they stabilise the joint and create a pleasant massage effect that can reduce swelling and promote the healing process. Alongside the tried and trusted medical effect, Levamed E+motion scores extra points with its exclusive features in a sporty look. The breathable fabric made from active fibre and merino fibre support the thermo-regulation in both summer and winter, adapting perfectly to movement and also giving the joint extra stability for high stress during sport, at work or in everyday life. The extra-large comfort zone in the bending region and the pressure-free cuff promote wearing comfort.
- Particularly high stability and even more freedom of movement at the same time
- Massage effect thanks to integrated silicone quartz pad with 3D profile
- Pleasant thin pad for high wearing comfort inside the shoe
- More freedom of movement thanks to extra large comfort zone
- Optimal breathability thanks to active fibre
- Improved thermo-regulation thanks to merino fibre
How does it work?/Mode of action
Levamed is a bandage for soft tissue compression of the ankle joint.
Polyamide, polyester, elastane, merino
All indications which call for soft tissue compression with additional local cushion support on the ankle, such as:
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Sprains and distorsions
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
None known at present
E+motion ® – medi Performance Collection – STOP DREAMING, START DOING
Levamed E+motion® – Usage
Levamed E+motion® – Product benefits
Foot and ankle supports – Measuring
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00