Massage effect due to integrated silicone pads → reduction of swellings (oedema, hematomes)
Proprioceptive compression → Guidance and stabilisation of the joints
How does it work?/Mode of action
Levamed causes a massage effect, which supports perfusion, with interaction between the compressive knitted fabric and the two integrated silicon inlays. This effect reduces swelling and bruising. Irritation and pain are relieved. Muscular control and the stabilisation of the ankle joint improve.
Supports are particularly beneficial during physical exercise.
Fold the top of the support over as far down as the silicone inlay.
Take hold off the support in the middle of the silicone inlays and pull it over the foot until the heel part fits tightly.
Unfold upper part of the support and pull it upwards, if necessary.
Ensure that the silicone inlays are correctly located either side of the ankle.
Initial application must be made under medical supervision.
The supports is designed to fit comfortably and may be worn all day. It should be removed during prolonged periods of inactivity (e.g. sitting for a long time or a long car drive, sleeping).
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and seek medical advice.
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse thoroughly.
Polyamide, polyester, elastane
Fabric softeners, fats, oils, lotions, ointments and soap residues can affect the material, hinder the climate comfort effect and cause skin irritations.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
Do not bleach.
Leave to dry naturally.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
- Sprains and distorsions, football player‘s ankle
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, postoperative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- There are no known side effects if the correctly sized product is fitted as recommended. If unexpected pain, swelling or numbness occur whilst wearing the support remove it and seek medical advice. Particular care is required where the following conditions are present:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening). Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use. Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
Sport, functionality and lifestyle in a single support
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00