For physically active men
mediven active is a comfortable and hard wearing sock for active men that is barely recognisable as a compression sock due to its fine ribbed look and many practical features.
- Extra wide, soft cuff for additional comfort
- Descrete seam at the toe that you can't feel
- Reinforced, hard wearing comfort sole
- Strong heel and robust material
- Looks just like a standard sock due to the fine ribbed look
- Easy to put on and take off
- Available in colours: Brown, Grey, Navy, Black, White
- Available in seven sizes, two lengths, compression classes 1 and 2
- Fits shoe UK sizes from size 5 to 12.5
- Winner of the iF product design award 2013
Size Chart - sock length
|length - size in cm||petite (black only)||standard|
|circumference in cms||I||II||III||IV||V||VI||VII|
Explanation of the compression classes
|CCL 1||Compression in mmHG 18,0 - 21,0|
|Compression in kPa 2.40 - 2.80|
|CCL 2||Compression in mmHG 23,0 - 32,0|
|Compression in kPa 3.10 - 4.30|
Please watch our video about mediven for men and mediven active.
Products with deep functional effects to make you feel good.
medi compression identifies selected high-tech products from medi in medicine, lifestyle and sports. medi stands for six decades of experience in research and development of products with compression – made in Germany. Please click here for further information about medi compression