Collateral stabilisation of the knee joint
Prevention of hyperextension
Improvement of proprioception to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
Open the straps and pull them back toward the back so that they will not disturb you putting on the brace.
Now put your leg into a 45-degree angle flexion position. Pull the brace up over you leg.
Make sure that the kneecap is positioned centrally in the space for the patella. Position the brace so that the middles of the hinges are level with the upper border of the kneecap.
Now fasten both straps and first tighten the calf strap and then the thigh strap.
If possible, please walk a few steps in order to check whether the brace is in the correct position.
Please adjust the position as required.
In order to take off the brace, take hold of it at the lateral, lower end and pull it downward.
Avional, polyamide, elastane, PU foam
- Mild to moderate instabilities of the knee joint
- Mild chronic instabilities
- Slight meniscus injuries
- For protection in the later stages of the rehabilitation and return to sport
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00