Stabimed® proShort soft orthosis with hyperextension protection
- Hinges with hyperextension limitation
- Compressive medi Airtex+ material for high wearing comfort
- Quick handling thanks to slip-in variant
Stabimed® pro: soft orthosis with hyperextension protection
The hinges of the short Stabimed® pro soft orthosis can prevent an overextension (hyperextension) of the knee and, together with the hinge bars, ensure a sideways (collateral) stabilisation of the knee joint. The compressive medi Airtex+ material provides the necessary comfort in wear. It can also improve the proprioception. This can support the body in guiding and stabilising the knee joint. Thanks to the slip-in variant, the brace is easy to handle.
The Stabimed® pro soft brace is used when a physiological guidance of the knee joint is necessary, for example:
- Following meniscus injuries
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Knee instabilities
The medi Airtex+ material with intelligent thermoregulation ensures that that Stabimed® pro convinces its users with a pleasant wearing feeling over a long period of time: the special knitting technology in the region of the hollow of the knee also convinces with its high level of breathability. The Stabimed® pro is thus a reliable companion in both winter and summer. The polycentric hinge and the hinge bars are covered by soft material - thus its use is possible in many sporting events.
- Collateral stabilisation of the knee joint
- Prevention of hyperextension
- Improvement of proprioception to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
Stabimed pro is a knee support brace without limitation of extension / flexion.