Spinomed®Back brace for osteoporosis therapy
- Scientifically proven effectiveness
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- Improvement of the trunk muscle strength
Back orthosis for vertebral extension in osteoporosis and strengthening of the core musculature
Spinomed is a back brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the spine and only on intact skin.
- Belt system and back support cause activation by triggering biofeedback
- Increase in mobility by enhancing muscle strength
- Reduction of kyphosis from osteoporosis
- Reduction of pain
Spinomed is a brace designed to actively relieve load and correct the lumbar spine/ thoracic spine in the sagittal plane.
All indications requiring a relief and/or correction of the lumbar/thoracic spine as well as movement restriction in sagittal and frontal plane:
- Osteoporotic collapse of thoracic and/or lumbar vertebrae
- Juvenile Scheuermann’s disease
- Kyphosis with chronic back pain
None known to date