Spinomed® active menBack brace for vertebral extension for active relief
- Active extension of the spine by the biofeedback system
- Strengthens the abdominal and back musculature
- Scientifically proven effectiveness
Spinomed® active men - back brace for vertebral extension (corselette variant for men)
Spinomed® active men corselette is a back brace that, thanks to its biofeedback system, leads to an active extension of the upper body. It strengthens the abdominal and back muscles to relieve the thoracic and lumbar spine. The more erect posture increases the lung volume, while, at the same time, reducing the typical tendency in osteoporosis for the body to sway. This can decrease the danger of further fractures occurring.
A study proved the efficacy of Spinomed® active men. 1,2 With all these properties, the back brace fulfils the specific recommendation of the current note for guidance of the Dachverband Osteologie e. V. (DVO). According to this, the effect a back brace should be to hold the spine erect.3
Spinomed® active men is suitable for indications that require relief and/or correction of the lumbar or thoracic spine as well as a restriction of the freedom of movement in the sagittal plane. These include, for example:
- Osteoporotic spinal fractures in the thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Juvenile osteochondrosis
- Rounded back with chronic back pain
Spinomed® active men is comfortable to wear and inconspicuous under clothing. Furthermore, with the help of the aluminium back rib, the corselette can be individually moulded to the contour of the spine without any tools. Adjustable shoulder straps ensure a perfect fit.
A practical 2-way front zip simplifies handling of the brace that holds the spine erect.
- Integrated, elastic pelvic and shoulder straps trigger biofeedback
- Increase in mobility by enhancing muscle strength
- Reduction of kyphosis from osteoporosis
- Reduction of pain
Spinomed active men is a brace designed to actively relieve load and correct the lumbar spine/thoracic spine in the sagittal plane.
All indications that require stress relief on and/or correction of the lumbar/ thoracic vertebrae and sagittal limitation of the range of motion such as:
- Osteoporotic fracture of the vertebral bodies of the cervical and/or lumbar spine
- Scheuermann’s disease
- Kyphosis with chronic back pain
- None known to date.