Walker with range of motion control and fixed walker
protect.ROM Walker is a lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
- protect.ROM Walker with range of motion hinge (very easy to use)
- Available in 4 sizes, adjustable circumference
- Velcro system facilitates wound inspection and personal hygieneRange of motion hinge (protect.ROM Walker)
protect. ROM Walker is a lower-leg foot brace for mobilisation with an adjustable range of motion.
All indications which require early functional mobilisation with limitation of the range of motion in joints of the lower-leg foot region, such as:
- Following fibula fractures (postoperative and conservative)
- Following fracture-dislocations of the upper ankle
- Following injuries of the forefoot and midfoot and the tarsus (conservative)
- After operations on ligament, soft tissue and tendon injuries
- Secondary treatment of talus fractures, calcaneal fractures and medial malleolus fractures
- For early functional therapy of Achilles tendon rupture (conservative/ post-operative)
Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula