4-point rigid knee orthosis for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation. 3-point off-loader for varus- or valgus pressure relief.
protect.4 OA is a brace for varus/valgus pressure relief. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Off-loading system due to 3-point-principle
- Exact and effective valgus or varus pressure exerted close to the knee joint
- Wide, well cushioned frame padding for the 3-point pressure relief system
- Malleable frame design to reduce torsional forces
- Ultraflat, very light weight and non protruding frame and hinge construction
- Undersleeve available upon request
protect.4 OA is a rigid brace for relief and stabilisation of the knee joint.
All indications requiring unicompartimental relief by 3 point principle and additional physiological guidance and stabilization by 4 point principle and if necessary limitations of Range of motion such as:
- Severe medial or lateral gonarthrosis (at least level III) combined with ligament instability
- Unicompartmental relief at serve gonarthrosis before HTO (brace test)
- Cartilage surgery or chondroplasty
- Meniscus intervention
Combined lateral and medial osteoarthitis