4-point knee orthosis for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation
The protect.4 evo is a functional knee orthosis.
The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Polycentric hinges
- Flexible buckles made of plastic
- The buckles are flexible on the ends. This ensures an excellent grip.
- Numbered straps ensure a simple and correct fastening
protect.4 evo is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
Avional, Velours, Polyester, PU foam
All indications that require physiological stabilisation and reinforcement of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint in at least two planes, such as:
- Following rupture of the cruciate ligament (conservative/post-operative)
- Following rupture of the collateral ligament (conservative/post-operative)
- For knee instability
- Following surgery on the meniscus
- Following cartilage surgery
None known at present.
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00