M.step® Kidz ankle brace
M.step® Kidz is an ankle brace for children that stabilises the joint. The brace’s foam gel pads mould themselves to the anatomical structures. This distributes the pressure as evenly as possible. Moveable and adjustable straps also ensure a high level of wearing comfort and enable M.step® Kidz to be worn throughout the entire treatment period. The ankle brace can be adapted to the swelling of the ankle.
M.step® Kidz is used for indications, in which a stabilisation of the ankle joint with simultaneous limitation of inward or outward tilt (pronation and/or supination) is necessary, such as:
- Ligament injuries at the tibiotalar joint (Grade 2 + 3)
- Sprains (strains)
- Chronic instability of the tibiotalar joint
With its low weight, the M.step® Kidz ankle brace is especially designed meet the needs of children. Rigid anatomically pre-shaped half shells stabilise the joint and protect against harmful rotational movements. Thanks to its slender design, the brace can also be worn inside the shoe. The M.step® Kidz is made out of comfortable skin-friendly material. The child-friendly and modern jeans look design also makes the ankle brace visually attractive for young patients.
- Rigid half shells stabilise pronation and supination movements
- Autoadaptive cushion with integrated foam inlys for pressure relief
Ankle brace for stabilisation in one plane.
All indications in which a stabilisation of the ankle joint with limtation of pro- and supination movement is necessary, such as:
- Following ligament injuries to the upper ankle joint (grade 2 to 3) (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following sprains
- For Chronic instabilities of the ankle
None known at present