mediven harmony® armsleeve for thrombosis and oedema
mediven harmony® is a round-knit medical compression garment for the arms. The innovative knit gives mediven harmony® the perfect balance between freedom of movement and medical compression. Two integrated elbow ellipses reduce wrinkling in the bend of the arm. This prevents constriction, pressure areas and skin irritation.
The armsleeve is used for disorders of the venous system, such as arm vein thrombosis and postoperative and post-traumatic oedema. It is available with and without a hand piece. Wearing the medical compression garment counteracts oedema formation in the hand region. The armsleeve is available in seven standard sizes.
- Innovative knit with effective pressure
- Double ellipses in the bend of the elbow and at the elbow for extra comfort
- Comfortable topband for a firm hold
- Machine washable at 40°C and dryer-proof
- Lanolin for a natural moisture balance
mediven harmony Arm sleeve:
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
mediven harmony Hand part:
Flat-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
- Shoulder arm vein thrombosis
- Postoperative and posttraumatic oedema (Note: not suitable for pronounced oedema!)