The perfect balance between softness and pressure
The innovative round knit sleeve mediven harmony offers you the best possible therapy. You will be able to feel the perfect balance between the soft fabric and effective pressure. Two ellipses are integrated in the bend of the elbow and at the elbow for high comfort in wear. These ensure more freedom of movement and improved well-being in daily life.
Gloves and handpieces (mitts)
mediven harmony is the lightest of our gloves and is knitted with a silky thread which makes it easy to apply. It is a soft fabric and is suitable for mild hand and/or finger oedema. Full finger gloves are necessary if the swelling extends into the fingers, but if it is only around the lower part of the hand and below the knuckles, the mitten (gauntlet / handpiece) may be beneficial.
- Innovative knit with effective pressure
- Double ellipses in the bend of the elbow and at the elbow for extra comfort
- Comfortable topband for a firm hold
- Machine washable at 40°C and dryer-proof
- Lanolin for a natural moisture balance
mediven harmony Arm sleeve:
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
mediven harmony Hand part:
Flat-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
- Shoulder arm vein thrombosis
- Postoperative and posttraumatic oedema (Note: not suitable for pronounced oedema!)