Open the hip belt’s red click-in fastener on the cushion. Place the shaped side of the cushion above the hip bone of the affected side.
Wrap the belt around your waist and secure it. Adjust the length of the belt to achieve a perfect fit.
Open the black click-in fastener at the front of the cushion and allow the belt to fall down backwards. Open the straps on the sling and lay your arm in the sling, making sure that your elbow is right in the corner of the sling. Place your hand on the ball. Close the sling with the Velcro strips.
Pass the shoulder strap over the healthy shoulder from the back. Now pass your arm through the loop when putting on a jacket.
Fasten the shoulder strap to the front of the cushion. Adjust the length of the shoulder strap. Make sure that the strap is under tension but does not cut into the skin under the arm. If the strap is too long, you can undo the Y-Velcro strip, trim the strap to the desired length with scissors, and re-attach the Y fastener.
PU foam, Polyamide
The product should not be worn in water. Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
Do not bleach.
Leave to dry naturally.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
- Post-operative immobilisation after posterior shoulder stabilisation or multidirectional instability
- Immobilisation after Latissimus dorsi transfer
- Conservative use following traumatic posterior shoulder dislocation with reversed Bankart lesion
- Immobilisation in two-directional anterior and posterior shoulder instability or following anterior capsule release
- Conservative after tuberculum majus fractures
- Hooked posterior shoulder luxation Shoulder instability in combination with M. Parkinson
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00