Shoulder joint support for immobilisation
The medi Shoulder sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the or thotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Allows easy access for wound inspection
- Simple adjustment to allow for limited exercises
The medi Shoulder sling is a shoulder joint support for immobilising the shoulder in a defined position.
All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- For conservative treatment for anterior dislocated shoulder / chronic anterior subluxation
- Following rotator cuff repair
- Separated shoulder (conservative, post-operative)
- Scapular fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- Proximal humeral head fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- All indications that specifically require abduction and/ or external rotation
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation