medi Rehab OneCompression stocking for post-traumatic and post-operative oedema therapy
- Easy to put on
- Merino wool for additional comfort
- Below knee or thigh length options
medi Rehab One compression stocking
medi Rehab One is was developed to provide effective treatment of oedema after orthopaedic procedures (post-operative oedema) and injuries (post-traumatic oedema) of the lower limb musculoskeletal system. medi Rehab One exerts external compressive pressure (RAL compression class I) on the tissues reduces existing oedema and also prevents oedema formation.
medi Rehab One is a round-knit medical compression stocking with the latest knitting technology 'microplush' which incorporates processed Merino wool, providing additional comfort and a natural temperature control. This new knitting technology allows the stocking to glide easily over the foot and leg when donning. Users can put on medi Rehab One without assistance. Moreover, the new knitting technology with microplush provides a secure fit on the leg to prevent slippage.
Further benefits of medi Rehab One are
- practical positioning guide at the knee (thigh-length stocking)
- 3D longitudinal ribbing, making it easier to don the stocking properly
- preformed heel to help to ensure the correct positioning and fit
- Individually-sized forefoot also improves the fit of the modern compression stocking
medi Rehab one is available in two variants, thigh length (AG) and knee length (AD). The knee length stocking/sock has a deep cuff for comfort and a secure fit. The thigh lenght has a 'micro-grip topband sensitive' to prevent slippage. The added bonus of a thinner, breathable material at the thigh and at the back of the knee and the integrated merino wool plush in the foot gives both variants offers additional comfort.
- Round-knit medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for prevention and treatment of general swelling.
- Two variants: thigh length stockings (AG) and knee length socks (AD)
- Tried-and-tested medical compression, RAL compression class I
- Thinner, breathable material on the thigh and in the knee crease for additional comfort
medi Rehab® One is a round-knit medical compression stocking for compressive care of the lower limbs, mainly for prevention and treatment of postoperative and post-traumatic oedema and general swelling.
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Post-operative oedema
Medical compression stocking may not be worn if the patient has the following conditions:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot). When non-elastic materials are implemented, the patient can still try out compression stocking if they have ankle arterial pressure between 50 and 60 mmHg and they are under close clinical supervision.
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic thrombophlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
In the following instances, the therapeutic decision should be made by weighing up the benefits and risks and by selecting the most suitable compressive equipment:
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. in diabetes mellitus)
- Primary chronic polyarthritis