The circular compression on the hip and thigh ensures the required compression of the operation site and supports the direct postoperative positioning of the treated hip joint. At the same time, the elastic tension on the thigh counteracts the usual external rotation of the leg.
The compact design of the hip rotation support limits involuntary and uncontrolled movements, and offers the patient the additional sense of security that is necessary for rapid and wide-ranging mobilisation.
The use of medi orthocox simplifies compression treatment of the leg and pelvis in hospital and during rehabilitation and thus makes a lasting contribution to the treatment results with better economy.
- Simple, time-saving application
- Very comdortable to wear due to highly permeable fabric and skin-friendly material
- Notice: The label is fixed to the outside of the product so it does not irritate the operation scar
How does it work?/Mode of action
medi orthocox is a bandage used for compression of the hip and thigh.
All indications which require postoperative compression of the hip or thigh, such as:
- Intertrochanteric corrective osteotomy
- Internal fixation of pertrochanteric fractures
- Total hip arthroplasty
- Arterial circulation disorders
- Massive leg deformities
- Pre-existing gangrenous damage
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00